Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sweet Site- Papernstitch.com



 I am a little late with this announcement, but I have had a rather exciting past couple of weeks. I was asked to showcase my cards on Papernstich for the month of May and I began working on several new designs. If you haven't heard of Papernstitch, it's such a great site. Basically, it's a space where select artists can exhibit and sell their work. And I must say, all of the exhibits are so good! I am so completely flattered that I was even asked, and it is an honor to share space with such talented people. Please check it out when you get the chance!

I have been working on grouping cards together to make sets and, with the help of my husband, I also created some cool kraft paper envelopes. Nonetheless, I still have a handful of designs that I have yet to photograph and a fun yellow dress to share with you all...so stay tuned :)







No comments:

Post a Comment